Child and Family Services
Morongo Child and Family Services assists Morongo children and families with an array of services including:
- Family counseling
- Foster Care
- After-hours Protective Services
- Special Education Programs
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Treatment and Intervention Services
- Family Life Education
- To empower, protect and preserve Morongo Indian children and families.
- To empower our families by safeguarding their rights under the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA).
- To protect and safeguard the rights of Indian children and families by ensuring ICWA compliance.
- To preserve our families by providing immediate access to multiple resources in times of crisis.
- Morongo Child and Family Services is a department under Morongo Social Services that provides the Morongo Community with all services related to the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) and provides families in crisis with access to community resources with an emphasis in empowering, protecting, preserving and strengthening our families.
- Morongo Child and Family Services (MCFS) provides a wide range of services to all Morongo Families. Tribal members are eligible to receive services under ICWA while all members of the Morongo Community receive services through the Prevention and Education program that is an integral part of MCFS.